From visitor visa to permanent residency, we are a one stop solution for your migration needs

Our services includes giving you consultations, guiding you throughout your career, applying your visas and prepping you for your Permanent Residency. We can take care of all your migration needs. Our team of professional migration agents lead by Chamanpreet will guide you in the right direction and make you one of our many happy customers. 


With studying & training visas you can apply for a Student visa(subclass 500), Student guardian visa(subclass 590) or Training visa(subclass 407)

There are plenty of visas which allows you, your partner or your family to come to Australia. Contact us for more info on this visa category

Once you have completed your studies, this visa would let you live, study and work in Australia temporarily. Most popular is Graduate visa (Subclass 485)

There are various skilled visas, these help you work in Australia temporarily and also provides a pathway to permanent residency. Contact us to know more.

This visa lets anyone who is a skilled worker, who are nominated by their employer live and work in Australia. This visa also provides a pathway to permanent residency

This visa lets any tourists, or business visitors to come to australia. This visa is usually granted for 3, 6 or 12 months. Contact Us to apply for a visitor visa.

What our customers think

Professional team, Excellent service, Highly recommended. Chaman was my agent and she promptly responded to all my concerns, provided great service. I did get to meet some other team members and they were also as friendly and professional as Chaman. Kudos MEE!
Justin Jose
I highly recommend migration and education experts..Chaman mam the best consultant ever I met in my life. She did amazing job. I really appreciate your work once again thank you so much
Ramandeep Kaur
I highly recommend migration and education expert. Chaman is the best consultant and she did a great job and our visa was granted. Thank you once again.
Fatuma Ahmed