Looking to study in Australia?

If you are looking to study or enrol in a course in Australia you will need to apply for a student visa. This visa will enable you to enrol in full time course includingPrimary or secondary school, Higher education, VET (Vocational Education and Training), ELICOS (English Language Intensive Courses for Overseas Students) and post graduate research degrees from a recognised education institution. Duration of these visas will vary and depend on the courses you enrol in.

Student visa
(subclass 500)

This visa allows you to visit Australia to participate in a course of study.

Student Guardian visa
(subclass 590)

This visa lets you visit to support a child who holds a student visa.

Training visa
(subclass 407)

This is a temporary visa. This visa will allow you to stay in Australia for up to 2 years.

Want to apply for this visa?

We will be delighted to help you out. We are only a couple of clicks away