Apply for Visitor Visa

Visitor visa is most commonly utilised for visiting friends or family residing in Australia, recreational activities, medical treatments, or for any business activities. Aside from these reasons there are some other categories for visitor visas too. Please check them all below and find the one that suits your needs.

Visitor Visa
(subclass 600)

This visa stream lets you visit Australia as a tourist, to see family and friends or for purposes other than business or medical treatment.

Medical Treatment Visa
(subclass 602)

This temporary visa is for people to travel to or remain longer in Australia for medical treatment or to support someone needing medical treatment who holds or has applied for this visa.

Investor Retirement Visa
(subclass 405)

​Investor Retirement visa (subclass 405) This temporary visa is for self-funded retirees who have no dependents and want to live in Australia during their retirement years. *Closed to new applications

Special Program Visa (subclass 416)

With this visa you can take part in an approved special programme, work or study in Australia, if work or study is part of the approved programme or bring eligible family members with you. *Closed to new applications

Transit Visa
(Subclass 771)

This visa lets people be in Australia for up to 72 hours before they must leave Australia. Maritime Crew visa holders can use it to enter Australia by air to join a non-military ship.

Electronic Travel Authority
(subclass 601)

With this visa you can cruise or have a holiday, visit family or friends or undertake some business visitor activities

Work and Holiday Visa
(subclass 462)

For young adults who want an extended holiday and to work here to fund it